Investing is one of the most reliable sources of passive income today. With all the investment services available to the general public, it becomes infinitely accessible to make your money work. However, there is an abundance of alternative investment platforms in the modern market, which makes the choice tougher. Read along to find out where to invest money online.
It is an Estonian alternative investment fund that offers its services to European citizens. Quanloop borrows money from its investors and redistributes it among the companies that need investments. The capital on this platform has high liquidity as users receive their cash back on their accounts within 24 hours.
- This solution is convenient for investors that prefer earning passive income without too much involvement in the process.
- Risks can be minimised thanks to the three different risk plans.
- There are cashback and referral bonuses available.
- It is not possible to choose the businesses where you want to invest your money as they are selected by the service.
This lending platform is based in Latvia and has offices all across Europe and Latin America. More offices are expected to be opened in Southeast Asia in the future. Businesses can place their loans on the website for investors to lend their capital. Both people and enterprises can make investments on this platform. The average return rate is around 12% here.
- Three different investment plans are also available here to manage your risks. The highest-risk plan offers the biggest yield from your investments.
- A referral program is available for inviting friends on the platform. A 1% commission can be received for each invited user.
- This service is currently unavailable in the United Kingdom and some other countries.
This Lithuania-based P2P investment provider opened in 2017. European citizens can use it to invest money online if they have a bank account registered in the EU. It is possible to gain a 12% yearly return, although the average percentage has been about 10% lately. All the investments can be made by hand or using an auto-invest option. This tool is useful for diversifying your investment portfolio without spending too much time on it.
- Investing becomes accessible for everyone as the smallest amount to invest is 10 euros for this service.
- A variety of bonuses and affiliate programs are available. From refer-a-friend bonuses to a 0,5% welcome bonus added to the return percentage, it is possible to earn more money.
- This service is mostly suitable for short-term loans.
This Estonian P2P lending service has been on the market since 2008. To invest using this service, you need to be an EEA or Norwegian citizen or a company registered in the European Union. The investors here can choose the loans they want to support. This provider requires making a SEPA payment for your money online investment.
- Only one euro is needed to make an investment. This service is more accessible than most lending platforms.
- Different investment plans are available based on how much control you want over your investment strategy.
- The average return on the investment here is 9%, which is relatively low compared to other investment services.
Another Estonian peer-to-peer lending service called Crowdestate was founded in 2014. This company has grown to include many European countries as well since then. A variety of loans is available here in business, mortgage, real estate, etc. Verification is needed to invest through this platform.
- The return percentage can go up to 20%. The average annual return is 13%.
- The investment account can be set up manually or automatically for convenience.
- The minimum investment amount is 100 euros, which makes it less accessible for many beginner investors.
Despite a variety of investment services on the European market, they offer unique features and can be suitable for beginner or more experienced investors. You can select investment platforms based on your requirements and starting capital.